Per Adult Sharing
- 2023: R14,000 per night
- 2024: R15,400 per night
Per Single Traveller
- 2023: R14,000 per night*
- 2024: R15,400 per night*
*The first two single rooms in one reservation are not subject to single supplements, however each additional single room will incur a supplemental charge of 50%.
- 2023: R150,000*
- 2024: R165,000*
*allows up to 12 guests; additional children at child rates
View our Latest Packages
Our Rates Include
- Accommodation in luxury suites
- All meals, local drinks and laundry
- Daily safari activities in Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Transfers to and from the lodge’s private airstrip
Our Rates Exclude
- Gift shop or other personal purchases
- Premium-brand drinks, such as Champagnes, imported beers and wines as well as certain spirits
- Spa treatments
- Community visits and day trips outside of Timbavati Private Nature Reserve
- Open safari vehicles are shared between guests with a maximum of four guests per vehicle.
- Families and groups of four or more will be allocated an exclusive use vehicle.
The Lodge offers 6 individual chalet-style suites and can accommodate a maximum of 16 guests of which 12 adults maximum.
- Children 0-5 years sharing with one or two adults
- Free of charge
- Children 6-16 years sharing with one or two adults
- 50% of adult rate
- Children 6-16 years in own room (maximum four children per room)
- 1st child: full adult rate
- Additional Children: 50% of adult rate
- single supplement policy applies
Conservation Levy and Self-drive Entrance Fee for Timbavati
- Adult levy: R510 per person per night
- Child (under 12) levy: R255 per child per night
- Self-drive entrance fee: R280 per vehicle
- Adult levy: R575 per person per night
- Child (under 12) levy: R288 per child per night
- Self-drive entrance fee: TBA per vehicle
- Rooms can accommodate four guests in the configuration of two adults and two children, one adult and three children or four children. A single bed will be used in case of a third guest in a room and a set of bunk beds in case of four guests in a room.
- Provisional reservations will be held for a maximum of seven days, after which a nonrefundable deposit of 20% will be required for confirmation.
- Payment of the balance will be due 60 days prior to travel; bookings with 60 days or less to travel require full payment upon confirmation.
- Cancellations made with more than 60 days to travel forfeit the 20% deposit, while cancellations made with 60 days or less to travel forfeit their 100% deposit.
- The full invoiced amount of all deposits and payments (including VAT) must clear in our account; kindly ensure that all bank charges are deducted from your account.
- All rates are quoted in South African Rand and are subject to change without prior notice. In case of an amendment to the rates, confirmed bookings will be honoured at the rate quoted at the time of confirmation.